Courses

In a recent survey of 37 schools and groups that have used us in the last year 79% rated the value of the experience as outstanding with the remaining 21% rating us as good.

At Plas Gwynant we offer a wide range of year round residential activity and educational courses. We work hard with our clients making sure they get the best out of their residential experience and ensure there is plenty of opportunity to meet all their identified outcomes, whatever they are.

If you see something you like, would like to find out more about the courses we offer or wish to explore the option of arranging something that’s a little bit different from what you can see, then please get in touch.